1. I’m a vegetarian and have been since I was 10. My husband and all my children eat meat. It’s up to my kids what they decide to eat and not my decision to make.
2. My second son was born on my living room floor, completely unplanned and, was minutes away from being delivered by my husband. Read what happened here.
3. I met my husband on our first day at secondary school but we didn’t become a couple until a few weeks before we left sixth form.
4. I am cack-handed. I am very dominantly right handed but I cannot pour a kettle or drain a pan with my right hand at all!
5. I am a born and bred London girl who chose to go to university on a farm and now lives in The Fens. All the hustle of the city was just not for me.
6. I have a GCSE in Latin. It’s a grade E but it’s my proudest achievement. The teacher was so convinced I had a U coming my way and I actually got a grade!
7. I am a qualified scuba diver but I am terrified of water! We were in Egypt, hubby was diving, I was bored so I thought what the hell! Never dived since!
So, now the hard part – nominating some other blogs for this lovely award. Therefore I nominate:
Apologies if you’ve already been nominated. I did look while having a nose at your blogs. I’m looking forward to reading your 7 facts.